Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bead and Jewelry Month at ArtWorks Gallery

During the month of May I am a featured guest artist at ArtWorks, a lovely gallery in Muncie, IN. Some of my very best beads and jewelry pieces are already there. On Thursday, May 7, I will be there at 5:00 PM for a reception as part of Muncie's "First Tursdays Art Walk."

I'm very proud to be associated with the artist-owned ArtWorks Gallery of Indiana Artists. There are some very talented Hoosier artists represented there, so check it out!

ArtWorks
301 S. Walnut St. Suite 101
Muncie IN 47305
765-288-2221
artworksartgallery@gmail.com

2 comments:

Manuela said...

Tath´s great dear Lori, congrats!

xoxoxox
Manuela

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Congratulations on your gallery show! I'm sure you will do great!