Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Being a "glass half empty" kind of person, it's so easy for me to loose focus on all the things I am thankful for. I won't bore you with a long list of people (they know who they are), nor will I list all of the wonderful opportunities that have come my way. However, I would like to give a shout out to God. Yes, I'm thankful for God himself. The more I learn about him the more I want to know. He fulfills all the shortcomings in my life that matter. He shows me how small I am in His grand scheme, yet how critically important I am in that I am the only "me" and He would have given His son for me even if I were the only person on Earth - ever. So, here's a shout out to you, God, for all you are.

On a lighter note....

Here's a pic of the little Zo dog in her turkey bandana wishing us a happy Thanksgiving...













And here are some pictures of some bead sets (Yes! Sets!) and a garden floral that are going on Ebay shortly...



1 comment:

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Hi Lori,

I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful to have you as a friend!
Hugs, Lisa