Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Puppy Love

Well, yesterday was my birthday. Yep. That's right. Another year older and quite a few pounds heavier, I'm afraid. Oh, well. What 'cha gonna do?

As far as beads go, they're getting better every day. The twisties are twistier and the florals are getting cleaner. I'm waiting on a new bead reamer to clean them, so right now they're just soaking in water. Hopefully I'll get some new pics up soon.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share my favorite YouTube video with you. It's the sweetest thing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori,

I just opened my package and my bead is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it and thank you for the "gift" beads. I cannot wait to make something with all of them and I will be buying more :-D

Lori Smith said...

Oh I'm so happy that you like them! I can't wait to see what you do with them. I'll be posting more soon.