Monday, October 12, 2009

Meet Me in Chicago this Sunday for The Art Center's Annual Fall Bead Sale

First, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all of my new customers from the West Michigan Bead Expo! It was a pleasure to meet you all and thanks again for purchasing one of my little creations! I hope you enjoy your purchases for many years to come. I used to live in South Bend in the late 80's. Michigan is one of my favorite states to visit. The air always smells just a little sweeter once I cross the state line.

Second, I'm excited to announce that I'll be at The Art Center in Highland Park (Chicago, IL) for their annual Fall bead sale this Sunday, October 18, 2009 from 10:00 to 5:00.  The event features exquisite jewelry and an exciting variety of new and antique beads with interactive beading workshops. Admission is Free to TAC Members and a $3 donation is requested for non-members. For more information, contact Jackie Chilow at jchilow@theartcenterhp.org.

Third, after next weekend's show I'll be posting most of my inventory on ebay and Etsy. When I start posting heavily, I'll include instructions in my blog on how to get notified when new listings come up.

Have a great week!

Lori

No comments: