Monday, October 5, 2009

Meet Me This Saturday in Grand Rapids! Take Advantage of Wholesale Pricing!

I have lots of news this week!

First, I'm very excited to share that I will be at the Western Michigan Bead Expo this Saturday, October 10th at DeVos Center in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. I love doing bead shows because I just LOVE beads! If you are in the area I hope you will stop by and say hello!

Second, if you have seen me at a show then you know that my prices are already rock bottom for lampwork beads. However, since I am often asked about selling wholesale I have decided to set up a pricing schedule just for you jewelry artisans. The following schedule begins immediately and applies to all focals, sets and loose beads (including orphans). Finished items, special orders and findings are NOT included in wholesale pricing.

Purchase = $100 to $299.99, then discount = 10%
Purchase = $300 on up, then discount = 15%

I hope to get to a point where I can keep my online store stocked to the point where I have to worry about this!

No comments: