Twisted and Coiled Wire Jewelry Workshop
Class Fee: $35 (WHAT A DEAL!) including materials and a 40-page workbook with color pictures, instructions, tips, exercises and design ideas.
Class Limit: 5
Date and Time: Saturday, November 7 from 1:30-4:00
Location: Lori's house (Greenwood) BYOB
- Review a detailed list of tools, materials and supplies
- Twist and coil wire (both manually and with a drill)
- Uncover the secret to making perfect wire-wrapped loops
- Make your own jump rings
- Make a swan clasp
- Wire wrap a focal bead
- Learn how to select beads for wire work
- Practice reaming bead holes
- Discuss ordering wire for your future projects
A tools list will be provided but all critical tools will be available for borrowing or sharing. You are welcome to bring your own beads.