Sunday, February 8, 2009

Follow Me to ArtFire!

After very limited success on Etsy, I've decided to move my merchandise to ArtFire - a new site for selling handmade items. I'll be able to list as many items as I want for a flat $7 per month fee for life. There are no insertion or seller fees per item. That's really great because you get to choose from ALL of the items I make, not just the ones I think will sell - which are often very different!

Also, according to ArtFire, their marketing team is planning to invest upwards of $7 million dollars to promote the venue and increase consumer traffic.

Please stop by my new shop today! I've just listed over a dozen new beads!






You can also register here to open your own store. Please use the link above to register. Use the link above so I may recieve a free account from your referral!

4 comments:

Jennifer Cameron said...

Great beads and good luck on Art Fire!

Mermaid Glass said...

Good luck on Artfire! I'm hoping they really do what they're planning. It's a great venue for artists and craft folks.

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Beautiful beads Lori! You will do great on Artfire!

Anonymous said...

Lori,

Would you like to be a featured artist on my site? I'll promote 5-7 products that you choose for free, and list them in my store for sale in the "Guest Jewelers" Section. If you sell them first, we'll replace it with another item. I'll promote you in my blogs (I have 5) and in my monthly newsletter to all of my registered users. I've been doing this since December 2008 so the program is new, but most artists seem to enjoy it! E-mail me if you want at Mariealena@isabellasbeads.com

Best of luck on Artfire as well!

xoxo