Sunday, February 22, 2009

Second Annual Women in Art Market - Saturday, February 28, 2009


I'm proud to announce that I have been accepted into the Eiteljorg's Women in Art Market. This is my first show in quite a while, so I'm really fired up! The Eiteljorg is a lovely place on the inside and out:



From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art (Indianapolis, IN) will host its second annual Women in Art Market. Guests to the museum can view and purchase basketry, fiber arts, ceramics, painting and other work by 40 regional female artists. The Women in Art Market is a celebration of creativity from a woman's perspective, held in honor of Women's History Month.

The museum will offer artist sales and demonstrations throughout the day. At 1 p.m., There will be a special tour of the museum entitled "Women in the West."

Free with general museum admission ($7).
This is my first show in quite a while, so I'm really fired up! I've prepared an inventory of at least 20 silk ribbon necklaces, 10 coat/shawl/lapel pins, 10 silver/copper wire brangles, 20 loose focals, and some bead sets. This will also be the debut for some beautiful new bracelets I'm working on.

Don't miss it! ...and stay tuned to this blog for other opportunities for me to meet you!

No comments: