Sunday, September 27, 2009

Planning Ahead

Believe it or not, I've already started planning my show schedule for next year. I'd love to be able to do LOTS of shows because I love meeting the customers and the other vendors. But, I don't have as much stamina as I used to so I've limited myself to one show a month within a 5 hour drive. I may make and exception or two and fly down to Florida (where it seems you can find a bead show almost every weekend) and hang out with some other lampworkers. Financially it would likely be a wash, but it could be fun! Anyway, assuming that I get into all the shows I've registered for, my current 2010 schedule is posted in the right column.


Unfortunately, I don't have any new pictures this week either because I had a bladder infection AND a kidney stone! UGH! In the meantime, enjoy some boro sets for sale on ebay by one of my inspirations: Little Crow Glass Arts.



1 comment:

Chelsae said...

I love these boro sets! I love the little eye in the middle of the shot too! What a fun idea.
~Chel