Monday, March 2, 2009

New Listings on Artfire and 1000 Markets

Today was a really good day. "My Jakester" (my nephew, Jake) came over and helped me put together some light stands for the track lighting I plan to use over my display tables at my upcoming shows. (Muchos gracias to my bead bud Lisa A for coaching me on the plans.) I can't wait until my booth setup is finished and I can post some pictures. There's much more work involved than meets the eye!

I also wanted to let you know that I have listed many new beads on ArtFire so click the link and check them out! Even if you don't purchase, I'd be very interested in your feedback and any constructive criticism you can offer.



I've also listed several pieces of finished jewelry on 1000 Markets.

8 comments:

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Lori, I love what you have been doing lately!!

The pleated murrini beads are so FUN, and the first bead listed is simply stunning! GREAT JOB!!!

Lori Smith said...

Thank you, dear! I couldn't do it without you, my friend!

Jennifer Cameron said...

Lori~you are making some kick A$$ beads! Once you get about 10 total lampwork jewelry pieces in your shop, you should ask to be juried into Glass Artisan Alley on 1000 markets: http://www.1000markets.com/groups/glassartisansalley/forums

Mermaid Glass said...

What beautiful work you're doing. I love the gravity spiral. Great color. Hope sales are going well for you on ArtFire, too.

Anonymous said...

I just bought that Boro Heart necklace. It's a STEAL and I LOVE it! EVERYTHING looks wonderful <3

xoxo

Lisa R said...

I love your lampwork beads! I tried lampworking in the past, but I lack the gift for it.

Lori Smith said...

Dear Lisa, thank you very much for your kind words. :-) However, if you liked it you should try again! It hasn't come very naturally to me, I confess. But I love a challenge. It just takes lots of PPP (practice, practice, practice)!

Lori Smith said...

Marialena.. you are right.. that is a steal! But, I need the cash! Lol! Thank you for supporting my habit!

Jenn/Laurie.. Thank you so much for your encouragement. It means a lot to me!